Tuesday, 4 July 2017

Temple of the Morning Wood (July Update)












This update was delayed mostly as a result of dialogue, as is typically the case.

Cassandra quickly became one of my favourite characters both to write and draw, so having this happen to her almost made me a little conflicted. Almost.
 
The chapter is so damn close to finishing up, and as much fun as drawing it is, I'm really itching to get some more time to spend on other projects. If I manage to be productive enough, there might end up being two updates this month - one in the middle and one at the end.

Next Part
Previous Part

9 comments:

  1. I wonder what conclusion we shall have. Will the centaurs be driven off? Will the transformees choose to stay in their for legged forms? Or will the two groups integrate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great update! I was hoping to see more of the prisoners!

    Thanks for including a those panel of my favourite cumdumpsters, the twins! Really love seeing them! They're holding on to each other so tightly too, it's so sweet. If the dark-haired girl thinks it's bad having one twin's junk rubbing against her, imagine how it must be for the twin's butt haha

    Can't wait to see how this progresses, and hopefully more lewd action with the boys :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey once this chapter finishes will you start doing commissions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but not right away. I'll make an announcement when I'm open for them.

      Delete
  4. So... Now that they have rescued everybody (or almost) and that they will return home, Anatolius and his mother will have sex again for my greatest pleasure ??? :-D (hoping his father would join them...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet, but most of the next chapter will in fact focus on them.

      Delete
  5. Perfect, the bad guys are all super sexually repressed, the goddess's magic will be super effective on them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Cassandra the best!, I would be interested in seeing a story of her just Hunting or a series of Cassandra giving and demonstrating hunting tip's

    ReplyDelete